Dwarfed by Turbines

Dwarfed by Turbines

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June 2nd - They came to take out the sound equipment

We had quite a storm last night, I did not hear the windmills, but my youngest was coughing very, very hard at 2am. Treated him with puffers and he was able to fall back to sleep. I have been told that this chest coughing can be a side effect of dirty electricity, perhaps the storm affects it?? At 5am my oldest was also coughing but not as bad. Today, they both seemed fine when I sent them off to the sitter....I could not fall back to sleep so I was up most of the night. I could hear thunder at times, and rain, but did not notice the turbines.
Today is very quiet, barely any wind and they are hardly turning. As I sit in my office with the window open and listen to the birds outside, it is so nice not to hear the woosh, woosh and the hum in the background...My headache seems to have subsided quite a bit today, only a dull pain in the front, barely noticable.
The representatives from the sound company were here today to remove the equipment. They said it will take some time before they can report to Kruger because they have a lot of data to go through. They also said that part of their job is to verify that the turbines were in fact running. This made me feel better because I have noticed, as have others, that the two nearest us seem to have been running slower, or not at all on some days. I am hopeful that the report will find some issues with the noise and that we can at least address that variable. I am not sure how we will address the rest....Going to give Hydro One a call now and see if they can come out and test for dirty electricity....exhausting all the possibilities, and exhausted! Thanks for reading...I will keep you posted...

No comments: