Dwarfed by Turbines

Dwarfed by Turbines

Monday, June 15, 2009

W5 Report

This takes a while to watch (probably about 20 minutes at least) but it is worth it if you want some good information on what is going on....It was really interesting to me as this was the first time I saw this coverage. In fact, I have not seen much coverage and only recently began to get second hand information and check the odd website. The woman interviewed on this W5 interview who was forced to leave her home could be me. As I listed to her descriptions, her symptoms, her initial thoughts on wind energy and even her final thoughts, it was like deja-vu. I have said those exact things. I have those exact sypmtoms. I have never met this woman or heard her story. How can this be disregarded?

2 comments:

Magnus said...

The link isn't directly to the wind power clip. The direct link is this; #clip123798.

(It's unbelievable how an expensive not very CO2 reducing "technology" can be subsidized and forced on us by politicians.

It's the climate consensus, which politicians seem to grab as a way to rule us on more totalitarian manners. (Sweden aborts health and environment examinations when new windmills are build.) It's this and taxes, Soon we'll got an international carbon trading system. Political power running wild? The fraud that climate dogma is has to be stopped.

This hurts even if I'm personally not a victim of this terror.)

Nik said...

Thank you for that. I have added the proper link to the links at the top left of the blog....Nikki