Dwarfed by Turbines

Dwarfed by Turbines

Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Wind is Back - dry eyes??

Well, the wind is back today and so are some of the issues....I stayed up late last night working on the computer. At 1:30am when I went to go to sleep, I could really hear the turbines. Luckily, I was so tired I fell asleep. When I woke this morning about 7:30, they were very loud and I had something new. My eyes felt dry and strained and sore. A pressure on the top of my eyeball at the back.... Now, I am actually thinking it could be from being on the computer until late last night, or possibly from being out in the pool in the sun yesterday , but I feel like I have to document everything, especially things we have not experienced before - just in case. I do remember part of a dream last night (which is great, to be dreaming I mean). The strange thing is the part of the dream I remember. The wallpaper in the room I was in seemed to be moving...it was out of focus, unclear kind of...as I blinked and strained to see it still I realized that on the pattern of the paper were movements. When I looked closer, each design was a wind turbine spinning. When the walls were finally still and I was able to look around at them, the wallpaper was a sea of tiny turbines (tops only), each of them spinning...So, was that by subconcious concern about the turbines, or did it come from the fact that I could hear and feel them while I was sleeping?? To be honest, I don't think much about them. I am far too busy to spend my time worrying about it. The only time I really think about it is when I am blogging, or speaking to someone about it, or someone in our family is being affected. I try to let it go, to not think about it. I am hoping that by not focusing on them and by believing that they are not a problem, that they will stop bothering us (The Secret)......so far though, it's not working. I probably don't have to tell you this, but my headache and the pressure in my head this morning are back at a dull ache. I also have a sharp pain in the rear of my skull, just below my left ear, and at the right centre of my head on the lower portion.
A friend of mine and his wife stopped by just after dinner last night to see the turbines. As they sat in the driveway, they were amazed at how close they were and he commented "you are right on top of them". This friend knows a lot about wind, energy and vibration and he is very concerned about us. He also mentioned that they thought it looked like the two closest to us appeared to be spinning slower than the others and asked if the turbine company had made changes to accomodate us. I have asked Kruger and they say they have not adjusted the turbines.
Nikki

No comments: