Dwarfed by Turbines

Dwarfed by Turbines

Sunday, July 12, 2009

July 12th - 10:07pm - ears popping

As I sit at the computer, my ears are popping. I have been fine all day, and now my ears are popping. It is dark, I can not see the turbines. The reading on the home page of my blog says:
Temp: 19.0°C
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Tendency: falling
Dewpoint: 16.6°C
Humidity: 86 %
Wind: calm

for Chatham Kent. I wish we had a tool here to measure and see what the turbines are actually doing...perhaps we could figure out where this painful ear pressure comes from! I hope someone does a study soon.

1 comment:

M said...

If you want to check the power output from the whole Port Alma project (to see if it correlates with any of your symptoms)the power generation can be seen at www.sygration.com/gendata/today.html
To get historical data, you may have to register, but there is no cost... could be very interesting to keep a hard copy of the output graphs to go with your blog/symptoms.
M