Dwarfed by Turbines

Dwarfed by Turbines

Sunday, July 12, 2009

July 12th - I am Worried about our youngest

My youngest, as I mentioned previously had felt warm and was vomiting, but the thermometer did not read a fever a few days ago...Last night, he tossed and turned and kept saying "it hurts" and "all over" but I could not get more information than that since he is three...he did not seem to be in pain, but more uncomfortable and just not happy. I am concerned that he is feeling the vibrations, but have no way to know for sure. I have been told I can not book an appointment with the pediatrician for him until end of July for September. I did book a family appointment with our family doctor, however, we can not get in until near the end of this month. If it continues, I will take him to the emergency room, but I have a feeling they will look at me like I am crazy because by the time we get there, he will likely be fine....it's a tough thing as a mother, not knowing what to do. Part of me wonders if it is just normal, three year old growth and development, and part of me wonders if he is being affected more than we realize by what is happening in the environment around our home....So, last night was long and since I was awake with him, I did hear the turbines. We had some storms and power outages yesterday morning, but last night was calmer and the wind was blowing so the turbines were audible. My oldest also woke in the night a couple of times, which is not like him, he usually sleeps through the night. My husband was at work. Today I am working in the office and the rest of the family is out, away from the house so hopefully that helps them. I am feeling okay, tired, but okay today - no headache and only a bit of ear pressure, hardly noticable. The turbine I can see through the trees is barely turning. I am looking forward to getting all of my work done so that tomorrow we can enjoy a family day of fun!!!!

No comments: