Dwarfed by Turbines

Dwarfed by Turbines

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 14th - Very, Very dry eyes

I describe the feeling as dryness in the top of my eye socket, my husband describes it as sore and itchy... whatever it is, we both woke up with it this morning. Very uncomfortable eyes. I noticed my youngest was also rubbing his eyes this morning and said there was "hair in it" so I assume he is experiencing the same thing. My oldest did not seem to have any complaints....we are not sure how to relieve this eye problem and if anyone has any suggestions, they would be much appreciated. Thank you. Nik

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recommend you try wearing a mold-grade 3M respirator available at Lowes... Maybe $35.

EMF's & inhalation allergies are highly related.

The only real solution I know of is to move away from the EMFs. Sleep in the woods if you have to. Or in your car. Give it a try. Just get away from the EMFs. also, use a $20 clock-radio, or handheld, set to am at the lowest freq, set to static to hear the EMFs. That way they aren't so invisible. It will help you know what is relatively safer. Very valuable. This radio must have DX capability. The cheap $5 portable radio at Roses won't cut it.