Dwarfed by Turbines

Dwarfed by Turbines

Thursday, July 30, 2009

July 30th - a break from the Turbines

I arrived home yesterday from a four day seminar in Toronto with Mary Kay Canada and to my delight the turbines were not turning (none of them)! I enjoyed my time in Toronto; earning awards for my business, seeing the hundreds of women who are making more out of their life, hearing inspiring stories, and learning more about my business in training sessions with Canada's best!!! I was number 18 in Canada for my category and that was a boost I really needed! Working a home business with the turbines outside my office window has been tough - the fatigue and the other health issues we have had have made working and living here a challenge to say the least....not to mention the noise!!!
While I was away, I suffered none of the affects I have hear at home - no headaches, no nausea, no ear ringing or sore glands...it was truly fantastic! I arrived home yesterday and as I said, the turbines were not spinning and as far as I can tell, they are silent today as well. I feel great and I am loving it! I hope it continues - I suppose it's too much too hope that they have shut them off!!!
The reason I mention my business is that I have some big goals for this calendar year and they involve excellent time management being a part of the weeks and months to come. I plan to be in the Top 10 for Canada this year and that is a huge goal. For this reason, you may see less posts on my blog. I will continue to post new issues, links, information when I recieve it. I will also post updates on our health, however, with the summer months and the wind turbines turning slowly and sometimes not at all, we have had less issues so you may see less posts for this reason....But don't worry, I am still here and still very focused on assisting those with issues and with increasing awareness of the problems with Wind Energy. I am sure that come the fall, if the issues return, you will see me blogging more. In the meantime, set yourself as a tracker so that you are notified when I do blog in and that way you will not miss any posts.
Thank you for all of your comments, support and ongoing information! Together, we can help save others from the effects of Wind!!!

Nik

No comments: